Difference between revisions of "Meat Chili"
From Fixjunk Wiki
(Created page with "Meat Chili == Commentary == A hearty chili with some flexibility. == Ingredients == * 1-1⁄2 to 2 pounds ground meat or chuck roast (beef, buffalo, turk...")
Revision as of 05:34, 19 June 2017
A hearty chili with some flexibility.
- 1-1⁄2 to 2 pounds ground meat or chuck roast (beef, buffalo, turkey or other), cubed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced (optional)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Optional for spicy chili: 1 tablespoon ground chipotle peppers, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 1 beer (amber or brown ale preferred)
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups (2 16-oz cans) cooked black beans, pinto beans, or kidney beans
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- Shredded cheese
- sour cream
- diced avocados
- chopped scallions
- hot sauce
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat heat source.
- Step 1.
- Step 2.
- Steps N.
Makes X to Y servings.
- Total time XX minutes
- Prep time: X minutes
- Cooking time: XX-YY minutes (some overlap)
- Try this crazy option for some result!