Difference between revisions of "Baja Fish Tacos"
(Created page with "Baja Fish Tacos == Commentary == A delicious meal of stuff. Best with Pico de Gayo! Some frying adapted from Rachel Ray Note that the ingredients list...")
Revision as of 10:05, 25 January 2017
A delicious meal of stuff. Best with Pico de Gayo! Some frying adapted from Rachel Ray Note that the ingredients list will make enough fried fish to over feed four hungry adults. You can halve it for plenty of food for tacos.
- 1/2 to 1 cup neutral, high heat oil for frying
- 1 pound firm, white, flaky fish filets, cut into 1/2 inch strips, about 3-4 inches long.
- Salt and pepper
- Wondra Flour, for dredging (or sub with 4:1 ratio of cake/pastry flour and cornstarch)
- half a lager beer
- 1 cups flour
- 1-2 tablespoons of old bay (OR Old Bay Substitute)
1 teaspoon baking powder 1 egg, beaten
- 1 big dash of ingredient
- 1 1⁄2 of these ingredients
- 1⁄4 of that ingredient
- Preheat heat source.
- Step 1.
- Step 2.
- Steps N.
Makes X to Y servings.
- Total time XX minutes
- Prep time: X minutes
- Cooking time: XX-YY minutes (some overlap)
- Try this crazy option for some result!